First Data Global Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
RAR .  like as to openssl.com or org. or yawn.   or the FD LP zip here at nop commerce.
13 years ago
naimul wrote:
I am helping a client with FirstData who is using Appliedi.net. He said he is using them for 10 years.
I installed Firstdata according to my pdf in his server. Working fine with openSSL dlls in the bin folder.
I don't think they are charging some 60 bucks extra.

I talked to Firsdata a few hours ago and they confirmed that they do secure connection via their stuff over port 1129.  The first question she asked was "are you with Godaddy"  :-).

Naimul.  Not $60 extra, $60 PER MONTH!  I think this lets most people out for using Firsdata since most hosting providors are not going to open ports at will for security reasons.  Why Firsdata is doing it different than most others is not clear, unless that's the way it was setup by their predisessor and they don't want to change it.

Naimul:  If it's working for your client, I suspect that he is already on a dedicated server, his own server, or is paying extra for the open port.  Openssl is not the issue, but rather having the port open to communicate.
13 years ago
twitter.com/dn_magazine

g i s  drama imagery vol systems.   **doaddy is horned in again.  we 'll see.  registered ds|(c)2010
13 years ago
victory softwarez twenty and ten thanks .  and considerate prose.    _ legal disclaimer - ds|(c)2010
13 years ago
Does anybody have success with softsys hosting?  I am interested using FirstData as the gateway.  Thanks a lot

Brandon
13 years ago
realbrandon wrote:
Does anybody have success with softsys hosting?  I am interested using FirstData as the gateway.  Thanks a lot

Br**daddy says .. pardon my cussing .. lords name should not be taken in vain.  apo
dedicated servers are on tap, and a switch patch girl .. to a .. 1.8 and a proper asp net usage, is inline very soon.

great show nop commerce, and naimul,  keep the threads bare and right ol chap.   we have a 1.6 native gateway setup today, so if you guys want to see how its done + pacman in our about us page, we are legit bulk importers and sales agents.  and a film and game studio.   _ legal disclaimer - ds|(c)2010
13 years ago
a one "realbrandon", pls do remove the quote as is, cussing, and read against post forma, demand via law your /the quotes' refomating, and via our threat of context-defamation suit+.   just delete or quote the apology post thanks.  times of war, tight ships.
13 years ago
You are right, I shouldn't have quoted the post and I apologize.

Anybody succeeded with FirstData on hosting environments such as softsys?

Thanks a lot
13 years ago
a one "realbrandon", pls do remove the quote as is, cussing, and read against post forma, demand via law your /the quotes' refomating, and via our threat of context-defamation suit+.   just delete or quote the apology post thanks.  times of war, tight ships.   say again, and edit button is upper left asides any /all posts and paraphrasings.
13 years ago
realbrandon wrote:
You are right, I shouldn't have quoted the post and I apologize.

Anybody succeeded with FirstData on hosting environments such as softsys?

Thanks a lot

You would need to ask them if they can open the port listed above for both in and out communications on your hosting plan.  

Some will open it if you pay them for a dedicated server or such which is expensive.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.