How to Setup Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Is there a way in Nopcomerce to set shipping method by product variant. e.g

Light = USPS
Jack = UPS
Tire = Flat Rate (Common Carrier)

WE would like to be able to specify on each part the available shipping methods. Is this possible?

Current Nopcommerce V.2.80
11 years ago
uswikbx wrote:
Is there a way in Nopcomerce to set shipping method by product variant. e.g

Light = USPS
Jack = UPS
Tire = Flat Rate (Common Carrier)

WE would like to be able to specify on each part the available shipping methods. Is this possible?

Current Nopcommerce V.2.80

Check Shipping Director extension
11 years ago
Shipping Director can do it, but you need to consider what rate to charge when the cart contains multiple items of different types.
11 years ago
New York wrote:
Shipping Director can do it, but you need to consider what rate to charge when the cart contains multiple items of different types.

I looked at shipping director it looks like it may take a considerable amount of configuration to get it to work. I think we are going to build develop something internally. The part that is a little confusing is that if the dimensional size does not fit into a USPS priority box(small, Medium large) then all we offer is UPS or Common Carrier.
11 years ago
uswikbx wrote:

I looked at shipping director it looks like it may take a considerable amount of configuration to get it to work. I think we are going to build develop something internally. The part that is a little confusing is that if the dimensional size does not fit into a USPS priority box(small, Medium large) then all we offer is UPS or Common Carrier.

Hi,

That is problem we face in the UK, volumetric weight, its a nightmare, trying to get nop to do certain things without custom work can be cumber sum but you have to adapt, shipping director can work for your scenario.
11 years ago
Ill give shipping director a try and see if we can get it to work on our dev servers! Thank you for the input.
8 years ago
I setup every thing for FedEx on Shipping Rate Computation Methods but it doesn't work I did the same with USPS and it works .. Do you Know what more I need to do?? Thanks
8 years ago
Describe "doesn't work".   Did you make it "Active"?  Are there any messages in System > Log?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.