Clothes theme released (by nopCommerce team)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I find this line in Clothes.Plugin.cs:

this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Clothes.Call.Message", "Call");
this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Clothes.ShoppingCart.Items", "item(s)");
this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Clothes.SubCategoryLevels", "Number of subcategory levels");

and I update it, so would you tell me how could I use this file in my clothes website?

gratefull for any infprmation already

Best Regards
10 years ago
fakeplacebo wrote:
I find this line in Clothes.Plugin.cs:

this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Clothes.Call.Message", "Call");
this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Clothes.ShoppingCart.Items", "item(s)");
this.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource("Clothes.SubCategoryLevels", "Number of subcategory levels");

and I update it, so would you tell me how could I use this file in my clothes website?

gratefull for any infprmation already

Best Regards

If you update the plugin source code, then you need to upload the new recompiled DLL to your server and re-install the plugin. But it's a bit complex way to go. I think it's much easier to add or edit new locales by going to admin area > configuration > languages > view locale resources page.
10 years ago
UPDATE (September 19th): Clothes theme is now responsive. Please check out the demo here or see how it looks on different devices here
10 years ago
"I think it's much easier to add or edit new locales by going to admin area > configuration > languages > view locale resources page."

:)

Thanks
10 years ago
Hi

I Have two questions more:

1- how could be able to edit text of "Favorilerimwishlist.headerquantity" link navigate to www.mywebsite.com/wishlist?

2- and I edited about us page  Hakkımızda (about us); but bottom of the home page under information tab about us link does not navigate. but if I write address manualy about us page opening.

by the way my website: www.hepsidantelcom and about us page link: http://hepsidantel.com/t/hakkimizda

Best Regards
10 years ago
fakeplacebo wrote:
1- how could be able to edit text of "Favorilerimwishlist.headerquantity" link navigate to www.mywebsite.com/wishlist?

2- and I edited about us page  Hakkımızda (about us); but bottom of the home page under information tab about us link does not navigate. but if I write address manualy about us page opening.

1. Please see my previous reply. You can edit any locale by going to admin area > configuration > languages > view locale resources page. IN your case it's "wishlist.headerquantity"
2. I presume you simply delete the topic with this system name (aboutus). By default it exists - http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Topic/Edit/1. You also should have it (created it)
10 years ago
firstly thanks for your friendly help and patience

in my turkish language file only value  contains "headerquantity" is shoppingcart.headerquantity. adding wishlist.headerquantity as a new record could solve problem?

Regards
10 years ago
fakeplacebo wrote:
in my turkish language file only value  contains "headerquantity" is shoppingcart.headerquantity. adding wishlist.headerquantity as a new record could solve problem?

By default this locale exists. It means that somebody deleted it. Add a new value with this name (wishlist.headerquantity)
10 years ago
but this time writes FavoritesFavorites two times and if I delete it turns: Favorilerimwishlist.headerquantity. that means invisible value on file?

thanks
10 years ago
fakeplacebo wrote:
but this time writes FavoritesFavorites two times and if I delete it turns: Favorilerimwishlist.headerquantity. that means invisible value on file?

There's no text such as "Favorites" by default. You're doing something wrong with localization because everything should work fine out of the box. Maybe, deleted some required locale. Maybe, renamed it to something wrong. Maybe, edited cshtml files. Please share your email and password to access your admin area and I'll have a look at what exactly is wrong (PM them to me). Also write what text in Turkish you want to see instead of "wishlist".
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.