nopCommerce 3.10 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
CodeMaster wrote:
it is not performance and time isue to delete variant module from 3.10 ? because we have some producst has over 12 variant and it means in the new version we must save same product 12 times to product table and after make them group

1.if all products (include variants) will be only under product table , when customer search some product it will make search time loading isue because of database is very big size , but when it was seperate data table variants and products , it was better for manage products and also the loading time.

This might be of help: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/24244/new-more-user-friendly-productvariants-logic-lets-discuss.aspx?p=11
10 years ago
Hi Guys,

we would like to share with you this summary of the major improvements in nopCommerce 3.10 release. We hope you find it useful.

Nop-Templates.com Team
10 years ago
followed the instructions to upgrade from 3.0
i have most of the thumbs not appearing correctly now.
I have upgrated the db with sql file, copied prev version App_Data\Settings.txt and App_Data\InstalledPlugins.txt files
and copied images to Content\Images

Please help.
10 years ago
Hi ,

I have downloaded the nopcommerce 3.10 source  code and deployed successfully on the server, its working fine but when I add new currency(INR) from admin panel the indian symbol is not displaying.
I have added
Name :- Rs
Currency Code:- INR
Rate : 1
Display Local :- Hindi-(India);hi-IN

please suggest what should I do ?

Thanks
10 years ago
Great job !I like it.
10 years ago
Hello, guys!

We use nopCommerce 3.00 in the moment.
What we need is a fresh installation of nopCommerce 3.10 using compact database (sdf file).

Can you check how can we do that?
10 years ago
Thanks so much guys, you are great! :)
10 years ago
how to customize home page with own styles and integrate jquery sliders ?
10 years ago
This is great. Thanks Guys!
10 years ago
Hello, I wonder where I can download this release?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.