nopCommerce 3.10 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
thanks Andrei,

the project is in continuous improvement
10 years ago
Sojborg wrote:
Great news! Looking forward to upgrade.

With every release the release notes says performance optimizations. Is there anywhere i can see which performance optimizations that have been made?

Please see release notes
10 years ago
Great news...
10 years ago
Thank you for the update!

What's the difference between "Related Products" and "Associated Products"...?? Is "Grouped" the new word for "Variant"?

Thanks!
10 years ago
Is there an example product that shows the product image associated to product variant attributes?  I tried adding this in the demo admin site, but it doesn't show up in the demo store front.  Thoughts?
10 years ago
Yes i like this Version. It is great! Thanks .
10 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Thank you for the update!

What's the difference between "Related Products" and "Associated Products"...?? Is "Grouped" the new word for "Variant"?

Thanks!

A "grouped product" is the new word for a product with several variants. Associated products to a Grouped products are like its variants with the difference that the associated products can also be searched and shown separately as independent Simple products

Find more info here
10 years ago
IMPORTANT: Today I've fixed an issue in the upgrade script. SKU, GTIN and manufacturer part numbers were not migrated for child products associated to a parent "grouped" products. If you have an opportunity, then restore your database to the original state (3.00) and execute the upgrade script one more time. Of course, you have to re-download the new upgrade script. For more info please see changeset 910507ce6d45.
10 years ago
I just want to say the work you guys are doing is amazing, keep up the good work. Our clients love the system and now that we figured out the speed issue, 15K item records searched in seconds and the sites just pop.

Thanks Again
Steve
10 years ago
it is not performance and time isue to delete variant module from 3.10 ? because we have some producst has over 12 variant and it means in the new version we must save same product 12 times to product table and after make them group

1.if all products (include variants) will be only under product table , when customer search some product it will make search time loading isue because of database is very big size , but when it was seperate data table variants and products , it was better for manage products and also the loading time.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.