nopCommerce 3.40 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I haven't done this myself yet, just some exploratory work.  Under Nop.Services.Directory there is a GeoLookupService that you can use to determine location based on ip address.  In a previous post ChuckR provides a link to a post where he is using the lookup service. Note in his example he is invoking the service directly.  You would want to use dependency injection instead.
9 years ago
boblewis wrote:
I haven't done this myself yet, just some exploratory work.  Under Nop.Services.Directory there is a GeoLookupService that you can use to determine location based on ip address.  In a previous post ChuckR provides a link to a post where he is using the lookup service. Note in his example he is invoking the service directly.  You would want to use dependency injection instead.

OK Thanks yes Ive seen refs to the service previously.
9 years ago
Hi,

Is the estimated release date for NopCommerce still June 2014?

I am very excited about the performance optimizations planned :-)

Filip
9 years ago
fkierzek wrote:
Is the estimated release date for NopCommerce still June 2014?

Hi Filip,

It wasn't June. It was and still is July
9 years ago
"Warehouse support and inventory control. Other stock management enhancements."...Waiting for this feature that could ease our maintenance.
9 years ago
""Warehouse support and inventory control. Other stock management enhancements."...Waiting for this feature that could ease our maintenance. "

Me as well, it looks like it just got bumped off the 3.4.  These are really high priority items. Any chance they can return to the 3.4 target?
9 years ago
ChuckR wrote:
Me as well, it looks like it just got bumped off the 3.4.  These are really high priority items. Any chance they can return to the 3.4 target?

There are a lot of high priority items. And there are a lot of items which more priority than warehouses. Please understand that all of them cannot be done in one release. But I can say that the main work item for 3.40 is performance and memory optimization. I think most people will agree with it.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
There are a lot of high priority items. And there are a lot of items which more priority than warehouses. Please understand that all of them cannot be done in one release. But I can say that the main work item for 3.40 is performance and memory optimization. I think most people will agree with it.

Agree, a lot of great functionality and improvements are already in 3.4.  Thanks Andrei
9 years ago
i hope it could keep around 300 k ram. Speed is ok, just memory load is a pain, even i remove all ecommerce modules(delete all product related modules), 0 plugins, nop still uses quite high memory. I guess something on Web.Framework and automapper
9 years ago
congthanhgiong wrote:
i hope it could keep around 300 k ram. Speed is ok, just memory load is a pain, even i remove all ecommerce modules(delete all product related modules), 0 plugins, nop still uses quite high memory. I guess something on Web.Framework and automapper

I'm not sure about automapper. please see my post here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.