nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
fcastells wrote:
I would like to include vendor reviews in 3.6.  I created interfaces,  IReviewable and IReview, for reviews based on the product reviews already in the system and applied this to the newly created vendor reviews.  These uniform interfaces create a foundation to create other types of reviews should they be needed in the future as well as prevent work duplication between review types.
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12557

I'd love to see this feature in 3.60!

Have you done a pull request?

Andrei, is there a process in place to contribute code to nop?

I have this code working and will soon be pushed into production at my workplace.  I have created a vendor Reviews fork and plan to contribute the code there, with hopes it will make into version 3.6, after getting a bit more feedback from the community.  Please vote for this this feature on codeplex to help convince the powers that be of its value.  
[url="https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/12557"]Vote for Vendor Reviews here[/url]
9 years ago
In order to allow this thread to stay on topic I have moved the vendor reviews discussion to https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/35162/vendor-reviews.aspx
9 years ago
Allow each vendor to have your payment module (vendor configures itself and receives payment for its products).
9 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:
Allow each vendor to have your payment module (vendor configures itself and receives payment for its products).

This is a good idea and deserves a separate topic and work item. Furthermore, we must consider that the Store owner may also receive a commission payment.
9 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:

I vote for that as well, vendor support is not complete.
starting point, order should be separated by vendors and send as an array of vendors/orders to the place order.
once the above will be done, it will be easy to write plugins based on vendor's orders.

I run a vendor store and most of vendor support is custom code
9 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:

Hi Vlad,

Thanks a lot for suggestion! Please find this work item here
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Vlad,

Thanks a lot for suggestion! Please find this work item here

Voted.
9 years ago
bradcwalker wrote:
Request to show product images on the order detail page's "Products" tab for easier to know which actual products are ordered.

Done. Please see chnageset 3186741db1f0
9 years ago
Any update on the release date of  nopCommerce 3.60?
9 years ago
on9-shop wrote:
Any update on the release date of  nopCommerce 3.60?

It's still May 2015. Most probably it'll be the end of May
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.