nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
bradcwalker wrote:
Request to show product images on the order detail page's "Products" tab for easier to know which actual products are ordered.

but what is the way to get it? I need show extra tab for details of a product with some images

thanks in advance
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Any update on the release date of  nopCommerce 3.60?
It's still May 2015. Most probably it'll be the end of May

Great, thanks. Will this release with  ASP.NET vNext?
9 years ago
on9-shop wrote:
Great, thanks. Will this release with  ASP.NET vNext?

No. It's still in preview.
9 years ago
What is the liklihood of the ability to assign catalog price per currency being available in 3.6?

This will be a VERY helpful feature for us at Gerdmans.

Thank you!
9 years ago
lukemerrill wrote:
What is the liklihood of the ability to assign catalog price per currency being available in 3.6?

Thank you!

I see this question has been asked already... still hoping to see it implemented :)
9 years ago
lukemerrill wrote:

Thank you!

The workitem is Active on the roadmap but it is not assigned for v3.60
9 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Thank you!
The workitem is Active on the roadmap but it is not assigned for v3.60

This has been on and off the 3.6 roadmap a few times over the last couple months after it didn't make it in 3.5.  Very important feature for many reasons.
For me, with currency exchange between the US and Canada swinging like a yoyo in the last 6 months, this workitem is going to solve a lot of problems.  This can be used as very strong marketing tool to sway some clients off magento which still dominates much of the market in my area that serve both markets.
9 years ago
With the expected release date in less than a month, do we know if web farm support will be included in 3.60?
9 years ago
dforst wrote:
With the expected release date in less than a month, do we know if web farm support will be included in 3.60?

nopCommerce 3.60 will be released in the end of May. But unfortunately, web farms won't be supported in it.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
But unfortunately, web farms won't be supported in it.

What a disappointment! Any thoughts about why? Is it very difficult to implement?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.