Export products with excel 3.8 version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
New York is right. You should import in advanced mode. Otherwise, "published" property will be ignored and set to default value (false). This is known issue that is already fixed

Re-import products in advanced mode (with "Published" column set to "true")
7 years ago
Hello, I would like to know if the import/export flexibility is gone with the new version.
None of the core team responded to my claim about loosing the option to syncronize a backend system using the excel import/export feature of nopCommerce 3.x (until 3.7). We could easily do that using the Id's (in v3.7) instead of names (in v3.8) for Categories, Manufacturers, TaxCategory, ManageInventoryMethod, ProductType, Vendor, ProductTemplate, GiftCardType etc
Best,
Spyros Samartzis
7 years ago
I think you'll need to customize it if you need it now.
7 years ago
Thank you Andrej.. You have done a Good job with 3.8 version... Like always :-) :-)

Lorenzo
7 years ago
NOP NOOB here - just installed w/Everleap and I cannot export my two sample date items

Do I need to do something to get this to work

If i check the box for the items i get this error when i select export .xsl all found - Validation of F2 failed: Formula1 cannot be empty

and if I export select items - mydomain /errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Admin/Product/ExportExcelSelected

this is what my store displays -
---------
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience.
------------

Is my sample data wrong - am i missing something in a field ?
7 years ago
If you export just one at a time, do you get error?
Are you in Advanced mode of Basic mode?  (Edit any product and see what position the slider is in.)  Try the other mode - do you get error?
7 years ago
I get an error either way I try.  Pretty bummed because this is a big project and i need sample data from our other store to see the flexibility and limitations of NOP

I tried a new product an still got the error  

The only time i did not get the error was when nothing was selected and i just got a blank .xsl file with the header fields only

You are more than welcome to sign up and check it out here - spdind.com
7 years ago
What should i be looking at to fix this - it is holding me up on my project
7 years ago
xlr8lv wrote:
NOP NOOB here - just installed w/Everleap and I cannot export my two sample date items

If i check the box for the items i get this error when i select export .xsl all found - Validation of F2 failed: Formula1 cannot be empty

Seems that you are using previous version, this problem was fixed in the latest version, by this commit.
7 years ago
Sergei-k wrote:

Seems that you are using previous version, this problem was fixed in the latest version, by this commit.

Thanks for your quick feedback - i just had a fresh install of the software from Everleap -  What is the current version number or where can i find the version of software release  - My store just says 3.80
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.