Export products with excel 3.8 version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
xlr8lv wrote:

Thanks for your quick feedback - i just had a fresh install of the software from Everleap -  What is the current version number or where can i find the version of software release  - My store just says 3.80

The latest version is 3.80, but there were few changes added after official release, including the export products errors correction. You can download the latest version of nopCommerce from our website. You can also switch mode from ADVANCED to BASIC and disable the fields you don't use, in particular, such fields as: Vendor, ProductTemplate, DeliveryDate, TaxCategory, MeasureWeight
7 years ago
I will do an update -

thx
7 years ago
How do we know that we have the latest version?
Once a release has been assigned it doesn't change with any bug fixes.
It is always 3.8. Why don't you change the version to 3.8.1 so we know that a fix has been applied.

The only time I know about a bug fix it to find it in the Forums.
7 years ago
Thats what i was trying to know -

I am sure they dont want to make a change for every version release but at least every few minor changes give it a new number
7 years ago
I wonder if this thread is my problem too? I cant import even 4 products. It dont do anything. No error or anything. I posted a topic here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/44759/nopcommerce-380-imported-and-nothing-happens.aspx

I upgraded from 3.60 to 3.80 on 9/7/2016.
7 years ago
On 3.80 upgraded on 9/7/2016, I exported in basic mode only 4 products. I made a small change to the "Name" of the product and imported them to test it.
It dont get a error. It simply does NOTHING. No changes that I did were made. Absolutely nothing.
Im very frustrated since I work about 24 hours on a spreadsheet and cant import my changes.
7 years ago
Do you have SKUs?  Check your file... you need SKU to do Updates, as SKU is what is used to match existing products.  (If SKU column is blank in the sheet, new products are created).
7 years ago
New York wrote:
Do you have SKUs?  Check your file... you need SKU to do Updates, as SKU is what is used to match existing products.  (If SKU column is blank in the sheet, new products are created).

Yeah, I got that part already. Thanks.... Lam Woon Cherk is looking at it now. I will post what he discover's the problem to be for other users having the same issue.
7 years ago
Did Woon figure it out it , I wonder what it is
7 years ago
Hei I'm having the same problem (version 3.8), I exported 1 product in advanced mode with sku and pubblished set on true, I pasted 4 new products with exactly the same datas on the exported one.... nop write that everything goes well but I cannot see the new products... This is driving me crazy

Lorenzo
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.