Relevance of an Affiliate

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
fkierzek wrote:
Will the affiliate ID be also processed if passed to another location?

Sure, it works for any location
12 years ago
I would love to have this feature.  

Also, if it is too much trouble to do this, maybe provide support for Affiliate programs like ShareASale, in which it is a simple js on the final order page.  Google E-Commerce can be done at same time.
12 years ago
I am testing e-Commerce Tracking for Analytics right now and intend to create a full request in near future.

Filip
12 years ago
fkierzek wrote:
I am testing e-Commerce Tracking for Analytics right now and intend to create a pull request in near future.

Filip

I implemented the following code in a .Net website with a store.  

http://www.sarin.mobi/2008/11/generate-google-analytics-e-commerce-code-from-c/

The classes might be of some help to you.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Yes... nop provides a way to drill down and get to the affiliate data.  It unfortunately lacks any real reporting or payment tracking or percentage tracking for the affiliate.

I guess what I am saying is, nop supports affiliate sales, it severely lacks any real functionality to do the backend tracking, paying, etc for both the store owner and the affiliate.

Imagine having 1000 affiliates.  The current implementation would take two full time employees to drill through the numerous screens to get to the data needed to pay those affiliates.
Agree. We should enhance our affiliate implementation in the further releases.

For the payout there are two frequent models:
1- A percentage of the total amount purchased by customers who were referred by the affiliate
2- A fixed amount (example $5) for each first purchase (regardless of the amount) made by a customer referred by the affiliate

The payout is frequently paid in reward points
9 years ago
Hi,

The upcoming version 3.60 will some enhancements for affiliate support. Already done:
1. Better payout reporting for affiliate supports. Allow a store owner to filter affiliates only with some orders placed (during specified period)
2. Now a store owner can specify a friendly name which will be used to generate affiliate URL. It's more friendly for marketing purposes. You can leave it empty to use the old way (affiliate identifier)
3. Allow a store owner to de-affiliate (clear its AffiliateId) the customer from the backend
4. Allow a store owner to search affiliates by first and last name
5. Display affiliate full name on the customer and order details pages (admin area)

Still on roadmap:
1. Better payout reporting for affiliate supports. Allow a store owner to search orders on the "orders" tab of the affiliate details page
2. Better payout reporting for affiliate supports. Add reporting (total, etc) to the "orders" tab of the affiliate details page. Please vote here
3. Other enhancements (e.g. specify payout percent, etc)
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Still on roadmap:
1. Better payout reporting for affiliate supports. Allow a store owner to search orders on the "orders" tab of the affiliate details page

Done
8 years ago
Is there any affiliate reward that link to the reward points?
7 years ago
Hi,

I just Wanted to know the Working process of Affiliates .
I have created so many Affiliates but did not getting where it reflects.
Please give me a right way to understand Affiliates.

Thanks & Regards

Sachin
7 years ago
sangekara wrote:
Hi,

I just Wanted to know the Working process of Affiliates .
I have created so many Affiliates but did not getting where it reflects.
Please give me a right way to understand Affiliates.

Thanks & Regards

Sachin

Maybe this help you... https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9094/affiliate-function-cookie-time.aspx

And my question:
Is there any way to show customer (3.70) in real-time raports how much he actual earns?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.