When I post my solution, I get local references in the error report.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Guys,

I need some huge help right now. My shopping cart has to be ready on the first. When I run on my machine, I can process all of my credit card payments, and my shopping cart is 100%, but when I post to the server, and run the shopping cart at estore.theflomo.com, I get this error:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)

Source Error:

Line 85:             if (paymentMethod == null)
Line 86:                 return decimal.Zero;
Line 87:             var iPaymentMethod = Activator.CreateInstance(Type.GetType(paymentMethod.ClassName)) as IPaymentMethod;
Line 88:
Line 89:             decimal result = iPaymentMethod.GetAdditionalHandlingFee();

Source File: C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Payment\PaymentManager.cs    Line: 87

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: The given assembly name or codebase was invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131047)]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle._GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName) +0
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +64
   System.RuntimeType.PrivateGetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +58
   System.Type.GetType(String typeName) +50
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment.PaymentManager.GetAdditionalHandlingFee(Int32 paymentMethodId) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Payment\PaymentManager.cs:87
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutPaymentMethodControl.FormatPaymentMethodInfo(PaymentMethod paymentMethod) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CheckoutPaymentMethod.ascx.cs:48
   ASP.modules_checkoutpaymentmethod_ascx.__DataBind__control4(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Websites\theflomo.com\estore\Modules\CheckoutPaymentMethod.ascx:20
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +99
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +92
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +15
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +211
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +102
   System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +15
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +125
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataList.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +459
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +54
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataList.DataBind() +55
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutPaymentMethodControl.BindData() in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CheckoutPaymentMethod.ascx.cs:206
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.CheckoutPaymentMethodPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\NopCommerceStore\CheckoutPaymentMethod.aspx.cs:52
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.BaseNopPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\NopCommerceStore\Controls\BaseNopPage.cs:80
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I desperately need help guys, my solution has to be running on the 1st, and now it's broken.
13 years ago
What payment method are you using? I've looked up the error and it seems to have something to do with assembly names and them having special characters in them. Either that or using a path to an assembly when you shouldn't use a path.

I don't know why it would work on your local computer and not on the host...

Also, does it work if you switch to a different payment method?
13 years ago
I added the FirstData Global Gateway (and that's when I started having these issues). When I use the manual processing (which is my fallback option) I'm gold.

Okay, I figured out what was wrong with that. Now, I'm back to this error (which is actually probably the same error)

[ Unable to load DLL 'lpssl.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) ]
13 years ago
Here's the more detailed error report:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System.Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'lpssl.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.FirstData.FirstDataPaymentProcessor.SendPaymentInfoAndGetResponse(LPOrderPart orderFD) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\FirstDataPaymentProcessor.cs:line 365 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.FirstData.FirstDataPaymentProcessor.ProcessPayment(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid OrderGuid, ProcessPaymentResult& processPaymentResult) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\FirstDataPaymentProcessor.cs:line 600 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Payment.PaymentManager.ProcessPayment(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid orderGuid, ProcessPaymentResult& processPaymentResult) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Payment\PaymentManager.cs:line 55 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Orders.OrderManager.PlaceOrder(PaymentInfo paymentInfo, Customer customer, Guid orderGuid, Int32& orderId) in C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FreeLance\FloMo_eStore\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Orders\OrderManager.cs:line 3196

It's looking for a file on my laptop, not a file on my server.
13 years ago
My first guess is that your development environment hard coded an absolute path to the DLL (that c:\users\etc).  This is not good practice as paths will always be different when the site is moved somewhere else.  I'd look through your code on the local development environment (maybe do a "find" search in Visual Studio for that c:\users\etc thing). and figure out how to change it to a relative path which would look something like bin/dll/your.dll

A relative path will not have any drive reference and as such winds up being portable.

Good luck.

Are you on a server that opened that specific port for you that Firsdata requires?
13 years ago
I found the offending piece of code. It's in a file called: Nop.Payment.FirstData.csproj.FileListAbsolute.txt

The problem is that it's in the nopCommerce solution, under the added project "Nop.Payment.FirstData" not in my publishable solution, hence why I couldn't find it on the server. However here are the contents of the file:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll.config
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.xml
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\LinkPointAPI-cs.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\LinkPointTransaction.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Common.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\MigraDoc.DocumentObjectModel.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\MigraDoc.Rendering.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\PdfSharp.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Ionic.Zip.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\PdfSharp.Charting.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.xml
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Common.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\LinkPointAPI-cs.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\ResolveAssemblyReference.cache
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll.config
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\LinkPointAPI-cs.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\LinkPointTransaction.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Common.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\MigraDoc.DocumentObjectModel.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\MigraDoc.Rendering.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\PdfSharp.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Ionic.Zip.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\PdfSharp.Charting.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.BusinessLogic.xml
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Common.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\LinkPointAPI-cs.pdb
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\ResolveAssemblyReference.cache
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Personal\farrellsalon\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.pdb
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll.config
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.pdb
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\ResolveAssemblyReference.cache
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\obj\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.pdb
C:\Users\lpolitis\Desktop\FirstData_1.8\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.8\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.xml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I be changing this stuff too?
13 years ago
http://lakipolitis.com/nopcommerce.jpg

That's where it is. It's in the nopCommerce solution itself.
13 years ago
Those files shouldn't be there. When adding any new project, I always make sure to remove the obj and bin directories, as the files in there (if any) are the result of a previous compile and as such will most like have bad compile links.

Remove the project, delete those directories, and re-add the project and re-publish.

Cheers,

Mike Putnam
Senior Code Monkey
13 years ago
mputnam, ran through and did exactly what you said. Got it to the point on the location machine that my process is getting put through, and I can see it with Global Gateway. I run it on the server (ltron.theflomo.com test server - estore.theflomo.com is live and running Manual processing currently), and I get this wonderfully descript error:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Log type:  OrderError
Severity:  11
Message:  Error while placing order. Error during payment processing
Exception:  System.Exception: Error during payment processing
IP address:  174.48.32.XXX
Customer:  [email protected]
Page URL:  http://ltron.theflomo.com/checkoutconfirm.aspx
Referrer:  http://ltron.theflomo.com/checkoutconfirm.aspx
Created on:  2/1/2011 9:50:29 PM
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I have absolutely nothing to go off of. Please help, guys.
13 years ago
Where is this error appearing? Are you getting local System.Exception error, or...

At first glance it looks like an error occured on the processor side of things, no locally, but it's hard to tell given this message.

Mike Putnam
Senior Code Monkey

BTW: Nice skin on the store.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.