When I post my solution, I get local references in the error report.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks, man. Really appreciate that. It took a long time to get that running so smoothly, but it's coming together. This is the last .5% of the 100% I've needed to get this project done, and it's just KILLING ME!!!

Okay. That error is straight out of the SQL database on the test location (ltron.theflomo.com)

LogID  LogTypeID  Severity  Message  Exception  IPAddress  CustomerID  PageURL  ReferrerURL  CreatedOn
605  3  11  Error while placing order. Error during payment processing  System.Exception: Error during payment processing  174.48.32.183  37  http://ltron.theflomo.com/checkoutconfirm.aspx  http://ltron.theflomo.com/checkoutconfirm.aspx  2011-02-02 02:58:09.857

I know that's kinda jumbled, but I'm getting NO information out of this at all. Is there a debugging feature I need to turn on?

I'm going to switch the web.config file to debug, true, not false.
13 years ago
Can an admin change this from "When I post my solution, I get local references in the error report" to "unknown error when processes FirstData Global Gateway credit cards"

Thanks.

Site's available online in debug mode: ltron.theflomo.com
13 years ago
Yeah, that's not very helpful. It reports the file, but not the location. After turning on debug, see if it gives a linenumber location of the exception. I'm still thinking it's on the processor side since you got an error logged in the database instead of in the browser.

Let me know if the error changes at all.

Also, I can't get to the site you posted. It's asking for credentials.
13 years ago
Clearly an amateur move on my part. You can use the user "nopTest" and password "testme". I'm not getting anything even when I'm in debug mode.

I'm not running through each of the steps on my local machine to see what's being referred where. I'm wondering if maybe it could be something to do with my IIS configuration, but then NOTHING would run correctly. Credit Card payments through Manual Processing work, but Global Gateway is f'ed somehow.

This sucks because I can't even emulate the error. Anyone else bumped into this issue. Is there a developer that worked on the nopCommerce 1.6 Global Gateway plugin that could help? (And, yes, I'm sticking with 1.6. This plugin "works" for it and I only have Visual Studio 2008, I won't be able to upgrade for a while. I know there's a free version, but I have other tools I can't use with 2010 unless I purchase those upgrades and run pro edition. I don't want to get in to this discussion, FYI. So please don't recommend I upgrade.)
13 years ago
LTronHubbard wrote:
I found the offending piece of code. It's in a file called: Nop.Payment.FirstData.csproj.FileListAbsolute.txt

The problem is that it's in the nopCommerce solution, under the added project "Nop.Payment.FirstData" not in my publishable solution, hence why I couldn't find it on the server. However here are the contents of the file:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.dll.config
C:\Users\naimul\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Practice\nopCommerce_test\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\bin\Debug\Nop.Payment.FirstData.xml

********Much removed*********
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What should I be changing this stuff too?

You don't change it to anything.

You are still allowing referencing to local paths.  In this case naimuls hard drive ;-)

Take a look at my step by step instructions in the other thread you posted to.  You will have to remove and re-reference the dlls.  They will have error icons next to them from the first time you try to include them in the project due to incorrect referencing.
13 years ago
@Tangopdx, Naimul would be the creator of the module. We already got past that error, now it's something else.

I'll dig through and see where to break the code but I can't do it until tomorrow. If you want to try, I would do a breakpoint on in the FirstDataPaymentProcessor.cs file where it posts to the FirstData service to authorize the card. You should be able to look at the response and see if it returns an error. If you make it past that code...

I was looking in v1.8. I'll have to download v1.6 and take a peek.

Mike
13 years ago
This is an automatically generated file. I've cleaned the solution and then it added it again.

What file adds the information to:
~\NopCommerceStore\obj\Debug\NopCommerceStore.csproj.FileListAbsolute.txt
13 years ago
Mputnam, that would be unbelievably helpful. Also if you get ping naimul (?) let him know what's up, maybe he can help me out a bit more. Even if we were to open a virtual meeting where you can see what I'm doing I would SOOOOOO hugely appreciate it.
13 years ago
Debug.WriteLine("send command did not work");
                processPaymentResult.Error = "Error during payment processing";
                processPaymentResult.FullError = "Error during payment processing";

That's one of the most hateful lines of code I have EVER seen written. How can I pull this error in full so I can see it?
13 years ago
YES!!!!!!! I finally got it to report the error. It may not be the cleanest thing in the world, but it gives me somewhere to start. It seems like Tango maybe on to something. I can't get the dll (lpssl.dll) to load.

Error during payment processing .......................................... RESP:

myErrorMessage:

Unable to load DLL 'lpssl.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

myErrorNext:

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'lpssl.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at LinkPointTransaction.LPSSL_Wrapper.lp_send(String inXml, String clientCertPath, String host, Int32 port, String outXml, Int32 outLen, String logFile, Int32 logOpts) at LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sXml) at LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sClientCertPath, String sHost, Int32 iPort, String sXml) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.FirstData.FirstDataPaymentProcessor.SendPaymentInfoAndGetResponse(LPOrderPart orderFD) in C:\Users\lpolitis.TBC\Desktop\FirstData_1.6\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.6\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\FirstDataPaymentProcessor.cs:line 361 myErrorStackTrace at LinkPointTransaction.LPSSL_Wrapper.lp_send(String inXml, String clientCertPath, String host, Int32 port, String outXml, Int32 outLen, String logFile, Int32 logOpts) at LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sXml) at LinkPointTransaction.LinkPointTxn.send(String sClientCertPath, String sHost, Int32 iPort, String sXml) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.FirstData.FirstDataPaymentProcessor.SendPaymentInfoAndGetResponse(LPOrderPart orderFD) in C:\Users\lpolitis.TBC\Desktop\FirstData_1.6\NopCommerce_FirstData_1.6\Payment\Nop.Payment.FirstData\FirstDataPaymentProcessor.cs:line 361

And again, I'm getting local files in my error report. And it's reporting the NopCommerce_FirstData_1.6 file I downloaded and placed on my desktop. I think if I move it I can replicate the issue on my server. I may just have to include it in the project and remap it.

Hopefully, someone can give me some direction from here. I didn't get the stack trace to output, I don't know why, I asked it to. And I might add, I asked nicely.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.