Recurring Product & One time Charges like registration fees

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hi,

I am looking to do setup a recurring product for memberships like quaterly, annually etc.. along with this I want to charge a 1. One Time Registration Fees
2. A Deposit Fees

When the customer purchases a quaterly membership which is for $25/per month + $100 registration fees + $50 Deposit he will end up paying :
1. $25 x 3 = $75 - Membership
2. $100 x 1 = $100 - Registration Fees
3. $50 x 1 = 50 - Deposit
Total $225.00

I can use product variant attributes for the registration and deposit, however at the next billing cycle will the customer be again charged for $50 - deposit and $00 - registration fees ?

if yes, how can make this happen in nopCommerce ?

Thank you
Vishal
12 лет назад
has not one done this or is there no way to do this ?

thanks,
Vishal
12 лет назад
Have you found a solution for this?

I think, in your case, you can make use of Initial Payment option during CreateRecurringPaymentsProfile. You'll need to customize the code.

Can anyone help me with the following -
We have a security deposit for each product that we would rent. We do not want to Capture the security deposit from a customer who is renting a product. But we want to have the facility to capture it if the product is not returned in a good condition. Basically, we want to authorize the deposit amount and keep.
Also it should be possible to block the security deposit for more than a month.
Is it possible? Has anyone done this before?

We are not looking at the option of charging the deposit & the issuing a partial refund.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.