**urgent please** Internal error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hi Team my live site is all of a sudden down though i havent touched the code or anything and getting this error.. i am on nop 1.9

Server Error

Internet Information Services 7.0

Error Summary
HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error

The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Detailed Error Information

Module

IIS Web Core

Notification

BeginRequest

Handler

Not yet determined

Error Code

0x80070021

Config Error

This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault="Deny"), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode="Deny" or the legacy allowOverride="false".

Config File

\\?\C:\HostingSpaces\lanos\lanoscomputers.com\wwwroot\eStore\web.config

Requested URL

http://www.lanoscomputers.com:80/estore/category/66-webcams.aspx?price=501-1000

Physical Path

C:\HostingSpaces\lanos\lanoscomputers.com\wwwroot\eStore\category\66-webcams.aspx

Logon Method

Not yet determined

Logon User

Not yet determined

Config Source  120:     <validation validateIntegratedModeConfiguration="false" />
  121:     <modules>
  122:       <remove name="NopCommerceFilter" />

Links and More Information This error occurs when there is a problem reading the configuration file for the Web server or Web application. In some cases, the event logs may contain more information about what caused this error.
View more information »

Please somebody help as soon as possible...

thanks
Kakoli
12 лет назад
Sorry for the trouble folks it was issue with Arvixe server, initally they were adament saying it was a code issue unless few more customer comaplient the same thing, its fixed now, I would suggest you think twice before siging up with Arvixe, initally they said once i migrate to business class server i would not have issues, which i did, infact i migrated to business class pro by paying $920, and there is no difference whats so ever, i am facing issues from past 4 days with emails, site slowing down etc, can anyone suggest good and reliable hosting provider to hst nop 1.9?
12 лет назад
I was with Arvixe too, but the service was terrible for me.

I moved to WinHost. So far so good.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.