sub-domain installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hello Friends

I have installed nopCommerce 2.00 on a sub-domain, it installed fine, but the majority of links are not working !

I would greatly appreciate any help, in getting this sorted.

Thank You.
12 лет назад
anyone ?
12 лет назад
Could you post a list of links that don't work?
12 лет назад
Hi Andrei, thanks for replying.

Yep, here are a couple of links:

New Products

HP Manufacturer

Product Build Your Own from main page.

Thanks
12 лет назад
To find out what went wrong you need to turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
12 лет назад
I have just gone ahead and done that Andrei, and now I can see the error, but I don't understand the error.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks

PS. Links are the same as before.
12 лет назад
Seems that your primary store currency or primary exchange rate currency is not set. Go to admin area > configuration > currencies and set them.
12 лет назад
Thanks Andrei, that did the trick !

May I ask how you knew that was the problem ? cause the error to me did not mean anything at all ! the error seemed very generic !

Also, is there a setting for displaying the product price on the homepage ? finally the images for the products are not showing for some reason !

Thanks
12 лет назад
Ciwan wrote:
May I ask how you knew that was the problem ? cause the error to me did not mean anything at all ! the error seemed very generic !

I just know the source code

Ciwan wrote:
Also, is there a setting for displaying the product price on the homepage?

No, it needs some customization

P.S. I recommend to create a new topic for each new question
12 лет назад
Thanks Andrei, and apologies, Henceforth, I will create a different topic for each unrelated question.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.