Call to action button feature

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hi, I need some help with installing a call to action button for my site.  Does this feature exist?  Thx. Norman
12 лет назад
MudCaulk wrote:
Hi, I need some help with installing a call to action button for my site.  Does this feature exist?  Thx. Norman

Can you explain the purpose of a "call-to-action button"? What are the goals and what does it do?
12 лет назад
a call to action buttons are the buttons that you want all your users to click on when they land on your page. Usually they’ll be a link to a download, signup or sale. for example, click here for the whitepaper on the best techniques for fishing.
12 лет назад
MudCaulk wrote:
a call to action buttons are the buttons that you want all your users to click on when they land on your page. Usually they’ll be a link to a download, signup or sale. for example, click here for the whitepaper on the best techniques for fishing.

Oh OK. Well a simple way to replicate this functionality (with little or no development). Would be to use the "topic" feature that is built into nopCommerce. This will allow you to inject HTML into your webpage from the administration console. Depending on the action your button takes you could link to other topics, products, or price quote requests. The only technical requirement is an understanding of basic HTML.

By doing some of the development yourself (or contract a developer) you could make your actions more powerful like downloading the product, adding a product to the cart, and starting the checkout process.

Doing a lot more development work you could implement a self contained plugin specifically for the call-to-action functionality.

I hope this helps, and let me know if I need to clarify anything.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.