Problem with deploy v2.1

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hellos guys,

First of all thanks for this excellent product.

I have a problem when publishing the site, i used prepare.bat file, then deploy.bat (after compile the site with VS 2010 en Release) both files terminates without warning or error. I copy all the content from Deployable/nop_2.1 to my hosting and when I try to access I get the error: Access denied for the path ... / Plugins / bin I do not understand because in the Plugins folder there is no folder bin, i create it manually and now I have a new error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetTaxRate (ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Customer customer) in ... NopCommerce \ Libraries \ Nop.Services \ Tax \ TaxService.cs: 237

I really need a hand with this.

Thanks
Rey.
12 лет назад
deumber wrote:
Hellos guys,

First of all thanks for this excellent product.

I have a problem when publishing the site, i used prepare.bat file, then deploy.bat (after compile the site with VS 2010 en Release) both files terminates without warning or error. I copy all the content from Deployable/nop_2.1 to my hosting and when I try to access I get the error: Access denied for the path ... / Plugins / bin I do not understand because in the Plugins folder there is no folder bin, i create it manually and now I have a new error

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Nop.Services.Tax.TaxService.GetTaxRate (ProductVariant productVariant, Int32 taxCategoryId, Customer customer) in ... NopCommerce \ Libraries \ Nop.Services \ Tax \ TaxService.cs: 237

I really need a hand with this.

Thanks
Rey.

Rey,

Inside of the administration section you will need to install tax and shipping providers. You can install plugins from the administration > configuration > plugin section. To configure tax and shipping providers you will need to use the configuration > tax and configuration > shipping sections.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.