Contact Us Information

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
On our store, we have a contact us link with our organization's contact info, but there is an extra area that allows customers to enter their name, email and question/concern. Once the 'submit' button is pushed, a confirmation shows up saying that the message has been sent to the site owner. We cannot find where these messages are sent to. Is it forwarded to a specific email or is it stored in our site? I can't find it. HELP!
12 лет назад
(are you using version 2.x ?)

It goes to "default email account".
Did you set up your email?

Admin -
Configuration / Email Accounts /

Which one indicates
Is default email account

use button for
Mark as default email account

If still having issues, then Edit the email, and
Send Test Email (save settings first by clicking "Save" button)

Also, check System/Message Queue, and System/Log
12 лет назад
I am using nopCommerce 1.60. I don't have "email" under "configuration.
Our email may not be set up. I'm trying to find out.
12 лет назад
I found our email information. It is all correct, but when I try to send a test email I get this error message:
  Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: authsmtp10: Host 64.22.138.9: No unauthenticated relaying permitted

Any ideas?
12 лет назад
PROBLEM SOLVED! Thank you!
12 лет назад
mfletcher wrote:
PROBLEM SOLVED! Thank you!

Could you share your solution so other users have a reference if they encounter a similar problem?
12 лет назад
We had to update the email information.

To get there, go to Configuration and then Global Settings. Click on the Mail Settings tab. We needed to update the Port (ours was not the 'normal' 15) and the password needed to be updated to correspond to the new Outlook email password.
12 лет назад
mfletcher wrote:
We had to update the email information.

To get there, go to Configuration and then Global Settings. Click on the Mail Settings tab. We needed to update the Port (ours was not the 'normal' 15) and the password needed to be updated to correspond to the new Outlook email password.

Thanks for sharing!
12 лет назад
HELP!  I'm at the end of my patience with the system.  I've tried EVERY configuration of ports, SSL, paswords, etc for my client with Hotmail.  NOTHING would work.

I since reverted to a forwarding service, which seems to FINALLY be happy...  *****@e4ward.com  

HOWEVER!!!  the test email goes through just fine... the CONTACT US option does not... it simply sticks in the queue without being delivered.

Can anyone give me some input?  this is maddening.

One possibility is the mention of port 15 in this string- I hadn't heard that one before... and may try it with the hotmail configuration... but I would assume a test email going through, means the OTHERS will go through... apparantly not the case.

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!   and thanks in advance :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.