Spanish language translation completed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hello everyone, I am willing to contribute a full spanish language pack translation. Best Spanish translation that google translate and two well versed college educated spanish translators could manually type in. We modified most entries that had lost their explanation due to incorrect translations using google.

If anyone thinks it can help, I would follow directions on how to get it done from a nopcommerce team member so people here can use it.

Regards.
12 лет назад
Hi Gabriel, language packs can be uploaded as extensions available to the community through your account information pages in www.nopcommerce.com, language packs are defined as an XML file with a specific structure, however I don't know if anyone in the community has a script that generates this XML file from a given localization.

Please post your store web address so I can review the translation while I build the script that can export it.
12 лет назад
www.zonintech.com click on the spanish flag
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.