How to setup product with pack pricing?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Just starting to import my products and wanted to know how to deal with this particular scenario.  We sell products at 3 different pricing levels, single, 10 pack and case (the number of pieces in each case vary). How do i set up the product so that it will deduct the inventory correctly? When I set up a variant for the 10 pack it will only deduct one unit.
12 лет назад
You need to use Tier Prices feature
12 лет назад
That will not work, for example there is a price for buying a single item and a price for buying 10 of those items. But if you purchase 11 of those items you would pay the 10 price plus the single price for the 11th item.  The tier pricing does not support this pricing structure.  Any suggestions?
12 лет назад
preownedq wrote:
Just starting to import my products and wanted to know how to deal with this particular scenario.  We sell products at 3 different pricing levels, single, 10 pack and case (the number of pieces in each case vary). How do i set up the product so that it will deduct the inventory correctly? When I set up a variant for the 10 pack it will only deduct one unit.

You have to sell them as different variants (SKUs) of same product: single, 10 pack, and case but you will have to keep trak of each variants independently or do some customization work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.