[1.90] Paypal Express error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
When i try to pay with paypal i get this error:

[CODE]
LongMessage: Order total is invalid.
ShortMessage: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
ErrorCode: 10401

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopException:
ShortMessage: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NopException:
]
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.PayPal.PayPalExpressPaymentProcessor.SetExpressCheckout(Decimal OrderTotal, String ReturnURL, String CancelURL) +675
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PaypalExpressButton.btnPaypalExpress_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1110
   System.Web.UI.ImageClickEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +0
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +115
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +120
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
   System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563
[/CODE]

Someone can help me to fix it???
12 лет назад
I've fixed it:

In NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Payment.Methods.PayPal.PayPalExpressPaymentProcessor.SetExpressCheckout

i've replaced in the total order value the "," with "." and now it work well ...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.