Running Multiple Independant shops concurrently

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Not sure if I'm asking in the right place, so I suppose that is my first question ;-)

Is it possible to use one installation on one server to run a shop for "bobs bikes" and for "kurts kites"?
They would be seperate businesses that did not know each other and would be using different payment systems/options?
Or would I need a different installation AND server for each seperate shop?

As there is Access Control I would think it possible to restrict users to certain areas/shops once they've logged in and customers using different URLs would be presented with different shops... But being only part way through my first installation I think it's going to be a while before I work this out for myself?

Thanks

Sam
12 лет назад
sam654 wrote:
Not sure if I'm asking in the right place, so I suppose that is my first question ;-)

Is it possible to use one installation on one server to run a shop for "bobs bikes" and for "kurts kites"?
They would be seperate businesses that did not know each other and would be using different payment systems/options?
Or would I need a different installation AND server for each seperate shop?

As there is Access Control I would think it possible to restrict users to certain areas/shops once they've logged in and customers using different URLs would be presented with different shops... But being only part way through my first installation I think it's going to be a while before I work this out for myself?

Thanks

Sam

In one server you can run several stores, but they will be independent from each other. You will have to create and custumize one by one.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.