Hello friends,

By installing AJAX DLLs in Visual Web Dev.2010 it gave me lots of good stuff and one of them was Slider & MultiHandle Slider Extender. I want to use this as a Price Range Filer instead of the default 3 links
 Under $25.00 (USD) 
$25.00 (USD) - $50.00 (USD)
Over $50.00 (USD)

http://www.asp.net/ajaxLibrary/AjaxControlToolkitSampleSite/MultiHandleSlider/MultiHandleSlider.aspx

PROBLEM 1:
Friends I am not a hardcore developer like you guys so the main prob. i face is how to implement it. I mean how to give slider the functionality to filter the price.

PROBLEM 2:
If it is possible somehow that I add a Price Range Slider in the Left Navigation Menu and let it display everywhere even on home page, OBJECTIVE is if a person visit the site then he could set his price range at the home page and carry on browsing through produces anyway he likes based on that specific price range ...... since it would be part of Left Navigation menu to he could adjust/change his range on any page..... I really hope this is possible as it would make things easy for buyers

I would be very thankful of you friends can help me please ... it would be a great favor.

Thanks