Hi,
There are two features that I believe shoul have to be reviewed:

1) Remove hardcoded layout definition from .cshtml. Nopcommerce starts with the three columns layout: if you need only two, you have to replace all _ColumnsThree.cshtml with _ColumnsTwo.cshtml. It's not a hard job with Notepad+, but why don't have a global settings parameter instead (i.e Number of Cols Layout so that a function returns the correct template)?

2) Even worse is when you want to change the number of per-row prducts (or categoryes in the home) shown in grid. For instance, if you wish to have 5 products per row in the home (or in the product page, in manufacturer page, etc.), you have (obviously) to modify the CSS but also edit all the CSHTML files replacing 3 with 5. It would be much better to replace hardcoded number with settings params (i.e. number of cats-per-row in the home, numer products-per-row in the home, inm the manufacturer, in the bestseller, and so on).

These features are very easy to implement and very usefull particularly when upgrading from one relase to he next.