Non localised error message

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hello

Can anyone tell me where i can find this message?

The e-mail address that you entered is already in use. Please enter a different e-mail address.

It appears on the register.aspx page when registering an email that is already registered

Thanks
14 лет назад
This is a hard-coded error message in Nop.Common.CustomerManager.cs.
13 лет назад
no its not... i can't find it either...
13 лет назад
The error message is the default value for the CreateUserWizard.DuplicateEmailErrorMessage property.
You can set a different (localized) value in file: Modules\CustomerRegister.ascx by editing the CreateUserWizard control tag (new code underlined):
<asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserForm" 
    EmailRegularExpression="[\w\.-]+(\+[\w-]*)?@([\w-]+\.)+[\w-]+"
    RequireEmail="False" runat="server" OnCreatedUser="CreatedUser" OnCreatingUser="CreatingUser"
    OnCreateUserError="CreateUserError" FinishDestinationPageUrl="~/default.aspx"
    ContinueDestinationPageUrl="~/default.aspx" Width="100%" LoginCreatedUser="true"
    DuplicateEmailErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Account.DuplicateEmail %>"
    DuplicateUserNameErrorMessage="<% $NopResources:Account.DuplicateUserName %>">

The code change also includes setting a localized error message for a duplicate user name. You will need to add the localization strings (Account.DuplicateEmail and Account.DuplicateUserName) in Administration > Content Management > Localization.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.