How to delete multiple products from admin site ...?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hello,

I am using NC 2.5 version ! i want to delete my multiple products from data base !

how to delete multiple products at-time from admin site..? please tell me steps !

Thanks,
Niranjan.
12 лет назад
Hi Niranjan,

There is currently no way to delete multiple products from the DB.

You can however delete multiple product Variants from Catalog > Products > Bulk Edit Product Variants

It would be possible to build a bulk delete products function.

I would build it as a button on Catalog > Products > Manage Products

In fact you could probably use the import export functions to do bulk deletes at least review how they work to give yourself a handle on how to build a bulk delete function.

Finally you could bulk delete from SQL Server Managment Studio if you have access to that.

Note Products records are never deleted from Nop - a flag is set Deleted = true on the record. I figure this is to do with not creating problems with foreign keys that use the ProductId.

HTH

Dave
12 лет назад
This option will be available in the upcoming version 2.60. See changeset 75f6cc63516e
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.