all of a suddon no order confirm

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
i get an order confirm if i make a dummyprder, but all of a suddon my customers dont get any.

In the log i find this error.

System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Transaction failed. The server response was: 5.7.1 <customremialaddress>: Relay access denied at System.Net.Mail.RecipientCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, MailAddress from, MailAddress to, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) in c:\Users\miv\Desktop\Ny mappe (2)\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\EmailSender.cs:line 78 at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc) in c:\Users\miv\Desktop\Ny mappe (2)\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\EmailSender.cs:line 28 at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute() in c:\Users\miv\Desktop\Ny mappe (2)\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\QueuedMessagesSendTask.cs:line 36

what can the error be.
12 лет назад
I presume that you tested it on your internal emails. Relay access denied message means that your email settings are not properly configured for external emails. Try googling by "Relay access denied", there are a lot of articles about this popular issue
12 лет назад
Could you try and make a fake order on http://www.mighty-sharp.com

And confirm if you recieve and validation. It might be in danish.

I have altered the outgoing settings. :-)
12 лет назад
Yes, received it (in English)
12 лет назад
Thx a lot :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.