Error for a Certain Product Details Page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 лет назад
Hello

For some weird reason, one of my products gives an error instead of showing the Product Details.

I've added its stuff, like I did with all my other products, yet only that one gives an error. Does someone understand the Error Log ?

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank You.

Ciwan
12 лет назад
See the error description: "no product found with the specified id"
12 лет назад
Thanks Andrei

But how can that be when I'm adding the Product via the Admin Panel ! :/
12 лет назад
It works fine without any errors out of the box. I presume that you did some breaking changes either in CatalogController.ProductReviewOverview method or in your product views
12 лет назад
Nope, did not change a single thing. I was just adding products, one after the other. (no code changes at all). Then I got to that particular product, and bang, I get an error. :(

And now every other product that I add after that one, gives the error too. Could it be because I was adding the products super fast, and sometimes did not wait for the little flash revolving icon to stop (the one telling you the application is thinking - top right hand corner of Admin CP) ?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.