Facebook Login Message

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hello All,
I have configured the Facebook Login.  However, when I go to my login page and hit "Login Using Facebook" I get the message:

Account Association: Your new user account will be linked to AAAFuZCKZC2h38BAMqTCErrhT1s26U5DY3hTUTVVTCLX8EHrWVTRR3xVXwZCJBxW2qNpAjL6lKPbbzTeKDkZBH960AuTGrfEMZA5zqZCbSIhgZDZD (remove)

Nothing seems to happen after that...any ideas on what this means and what steps I may have missed?

Thanks!
11 лет назад
It means that your Facebook account will will be linked to your nopCommerce account after you've registered. If you want ot do it automatically, then go to admin area > customer settings > external authentication settings and check "Auto register enabled"
11 лет назад
Andrei,
Great, thanks for getting back to me.  I will test it out!.

Thanks,
Mark
11 лет назад
Hello,
I tried to log in with Facebook id,but its inserting new row with null Username,Email and password for every log in and log-out (except the first time) in database.I am using 2.5 version.Kindly tell how can i stop this from happening and moreover is there any provision for sending the auto generated password for Facebook users via mail.

Waiting for a quick response.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.