Login to Administration problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi,

My domain is hosted by Go Daddy and I'm using nopcommerce 1.30.

I've been using it for 2 days now but recently I can't seem to log into administration.

My username is my email and I changed my password.

All was working fine the first day, there was no problem with logging in and logging out.

But now I can't log into admin. I cleared my cache and cookies, it doesn't work.

I key in my email and password but it redirects me to the login page as nothing happened.

Please help, this is really annoying me as I need to edit my site.

Thanks.
14 лет назад
Does it actually say your username/password is incorrect?
14 лет назад
no, but I found a way to login :) When I use IE I am able to login, but not with firefox (was using firefox for a moment to use firebug)

Anyway, another question, I tried signing up as a new member on my own site to send an enquiry on the 'Contact us' page.

But it doesn't seem to work. It says 'successfully sent' but I don't receive the enquiry in my mail.

Am I suppose to configure something? Looking around the admin site to see if I missed something...
14 лет назад
You have to add a SMTP server under Administration -> Configuration -> Global Settings -> Mail Settings.
14 лет назад
my host is currently relay-hosting.secureserver.net and port is 25

test emails under 'global settings' can be sent successfully.

so where do I add an smtp server so that the enquiry form on the Contact Us form works?
14 лет назад
I had to reprogram the ContactUs page for it to work on GoDaddy. GoDaddy would not let the emails be sent if the domain did not match the domain of the site. Since these emails act as if they are coming from a user (not at the domain of your godaddy site) then GoDaddy will not let the email be sent and you will see them in the email queue with the max sent count maxed out.

I changed the page to have the from address change to be the same as the sent to address and I put the user's email into the body of the letter. A little cheesy, but it worked.
14 лет назад
sorry, hit back button
13 лет назад
I just ran into the same problem. I'm using 1.8.

I could not login to the administration or the frontend site. However, after I deleted my temporary Internet files I was able to login. How do I solve this problem so that my customer do not run into this issue. I am sure they will not spend the time to figure out why they cannot log on.

Thanks!
13 лет назад
customers individual browser settings are outwith your control - I would say there is very little you can do
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.