Deployment issues - Updated Source Code but changes are not reflected

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi,

I have successfully hosted nopCommerce in a webhost. But i found one issue and i couldn't solve it thus need help.

I updated a source file 'RecentlyAddedProducts.ascx.cs' in the 'Modules' folder, change one line of code to 'int number=5' then I uploaded this code behind file to the host server. Then I tested it, it's still showing 10 items. I tried using 'Clear Cache' in Adminstration area or contact tech support of the webhost to clear cache. Still didn't work.

Anyone has any ideas to share about this issue?

Thanks,
ben
14 лет назад
You have to recompile your solution
14 лет назад
Hi, I did it, I recompiled the solution and uploaded ONLY the 'RecentlyAddedProducts.ascx.cs' file to the web host. But still the changes didn't take effect. What am i missing?

Thanks,
ben
14 лет назад
When you recompiled did you copy over any of the dll's from the bin directory ??
14 лет назад
Hi redmorello,

Thanks for reminding me. I thought becasue I published also the source code I don't need to copy .dll in bin dirctory. In fact i was wrong. I need to copy over the NopCommerceStore.dll as well.

Thanks,
Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.