New themes coming soon - design links included - feedback welcomed

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hello all,

We are going to be launching a new theme store for nopCommerce in the near future. We will be supporting nopCommerce 2.6 and up but we can also make it compatible with older versions when requested for a small fee.

Here are the designs we will be starting with:

Sports theme home
Sports theme category
Sports theme product

Fashion theme home
Fashion theme category
Fashion theme product

Electrical theme home
Electrical theme category
Electrical theme product

Generic theme home
Generic theme category
Generic theme product

We would welcome your feedback and appreciate any comments.

1) What would you be happy paying for one of these themes?
2) Would you like installation help for an additional fee?
3) Would us hosting the website for you be beneficial / help make a decision to purchase on of our themes?
4) What options for support would you be interested in? I.E initial import of products.

Thanks,
Will
11 лет назад
Hi Will,

Very good job.

Let me answer if I was going to open an online store
1. Yes
2. No (it's already quite simple)
3. No
4. One year of free upgrades to the latest version of nopCommerce. I mean only a theme upgrade. So if I purchase a theme for version 2.60, you also provide me with a theme for 2.70 once it's released.
11 лет назад
thought wrote:
Hello all,

We are going to be launching a new theme store for nopCommerce in the near future. We will be supporting nopCommerce 2.6 and up but we can also make it compatible with older versions when requested for a small fee.

Here are the designs we will be starting with:

Sports theme home
Sports theme category
Sports theme product

Fashion theme home
Fashion theme category
Fashion theme product

Electrical theme home
Electrical theme category
Electrical theme product

Generic theme home
Generic theme category
Generic theme product

We would welcome your feedback and appreciate any comments.

1) What would you be happy paying for one of these themes?
2) Would you like installation help for an additional fee?
3) Would us hosting the website for you be beneficial / help make a decision to purchase on of our themes?
4) What options for support would you be interested in? I.E initial import of products.

Thanks,
Will

Great themes! As a developer: 1) Yes; 2, 3 and 4 No/none. As a storeowner Yes for 1 to 3 and for 4) Update to newer versions
11 лет назад
Nice job with the designs/ themes.

For answers, same as above (agree with Andrie & eadameg)
11 лет назад
My answer:
1, yes
2, yes
3, no
4, upgrading and warranty.
11 лет назад
It would appear that question (1) has been misunderstood, the question was "WHAT would you be happy to pay" not would you be happy to pay.

I would would be happy to pay £50.00 per template bearing in mind that other people will be using it too.

Kind Regards
Ron
11 лет назад
Looks nice. Let us know once you have it completed. About feedback: I'm agree with  Andrei and Eduardo. Nice design :)
11 лет назад
HI,
I would be interested in the sports theme,
pls let me know once it's finished
thx

[email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.