NopAdmin Multi Language and White Box Partner Announcement

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hi Folks,

We've just added Multi Language capabilities into NopAdmin due to client requests, starting with version 2.60.   We've already got resellers who did the work to translate NopAdmin screens into Portuguese and French, however we are aslo accepting inquiries about translation into other languages.  

The process is easy - we will send you a product code that unlocks the ability to modify English to your language on UI components  - when done, you email the language file back to us.  We integrate your language translations into all our NopAdmin builds and add your product to our site and our software distribution site.  You then become the exclusive NopAdmin reseller of the language you translated.  

With our White Box program you have the ability to customize NopAdmin with your company logo, change 'NopAdmin' references to your company name, and select a custom skin from 7 skin options.    That's right, YOU do the branding of the NopAdmin UI through a simple screen (no programming experience needed)..... and there's no waiting on us to brand it for you.

You will also receive 40% instant discounts on all NopAdmin license purchases and are free to charge your customers for each license as you wish.    This is a really easy and profitable way to make your company name stand out in the eyes of your nopCommerce customers.  

Please visit the Generate Income page on www.nopadmin.com for more information about this and our white box programs.  

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or skype id nopadmin.   We look forward to hearing from interested partners!

Kind Regards,
Shawn
www.nopadmin.com
11 лет назад
swalsh46711 wrote:
Please visit the Generate Income page

Hi Shawn,

I presume the link is wrong
11 лет назад
a.m. wrote:
Please visit the Generate Income page
Hi Shawn,

I presume the link is wrong

LOL...yep, it was.  Fixed now.   Thanks  Proper page is here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.