Giving search criteria

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
In my website when I click on Category........the products in categories are displayed on products page.............In left side I want a menu for searching which includes search criteria=:Type,Price Range,Brands,Processor,HardDisk.

When I clicks on any of search criteria......products matching that particular criteria should be displayed.Not getting how to do this.Please help.

I am using nopcommerce version 2.6.

Thanks in advance.
11 лет назад
bhshiv24 wrote:
In my website when I click on Category........the products in categories are displayed on products page.............In left side I want a menu for searching which includes search criteria=:Type,Price Range,Brands,Processor,HardDisk.

When I clicks on any of search criteria......products matching that particular criteria should be displayed.Not getting how to do this.Please help.

I am using nopcommerce version 2.6.

Thanks in advance.

For that in product you have to use product specification attributes and define price ranges in your categories.
Examplea in store demo and admin demo
1) Define your product specification attributes in admin>catalog>attributes specification attributes. Example
2) Assign the specifcation attributes to the corresponding products in admin>catalog>manage products>add/edit a product>specification attributes tab. Example. Make sure that the Allow filtering option is selected in each case.
3) If you want filtering by price range in admin>catalog>categories>list/tree view define Price ranges:for the category filtering Example
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.