Keep Re-routing to Login Page !

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hi Guys

I have just updated my online store to latest from Repository, but it keeps bringing me back to login page no matter what I click on !

On Localhost, I tried everything, and it all worked fine !

I'm confused, and would greatly appreciate some help.

Thank You.

Ciwan
11 лет назад
Looks like you disabled "Public store. Allow navigation" permission in ACL (admin area). Needs some debugging to order to know the real reason.

P.S. I cannot register on your site (getting a generic error when opening email activation link)
11 лет назад
Thanks Andrei.

I have gone ahead and made the application display error details. Here is what I get when I try to login as Admin.

It looks like a Database issue, but I can't understand why that would be the case, I used the Upgrade Script for 2.60 to 2.65 !

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
11 лет назад
UPDATE: Fixed I think.

What I did was, I restored my Database to what I had before attempting upgrade to 2.65. Then I ran the 2.5 to 2.6 upgrade script.

I figured that if some stuff has already been done, the Script would skip over them, am I correct in thinking this ?

Then after that I ran the upgrade script from 2.6 to 2.65, and now all seems to be working well !!

Thank You.
11 лет назад
Ciwan wrote:
I figured that if some stuff has already been done, the Script would skip over them, am I correct in thinking this ?

Right
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.