Integrating into a current website?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hi all,

I have never used nopCommerce so just would like to know if this is possible to do. I already have a website up and running fully functional and has been for a few years now. My question to you guys is can I integrate nopCommerce program that allows the shopping cart into my current website which I am using now? Like I said before I don't know if it is possible. If you know if I can that would be great or if there is another way other than making a brand new website that would be great as well.

Also another question is why do you need to use MS Visual Studios? Is it for the coding language or is it just to help set up the structure of the website? As you can tell I also have not used MS Visual Studios before.

Thanks in advanced,

Nate
11 лет назад
nate2012 wrote:
Hi all,

I have never used nopCommerce so just would like to know if this is possible to do. I already have a website up and running fully functional and has been for a few years now. My question to you guys is can I integrate nopCommerce program that allows the shopping cart into my current website which I am using now? Like I said before I don't know if it is possible. If you know if I can that would be great or if there is another way other than making a brand new website that would be great as well.

Also another question is why do you need to use MS Visual Studios? Is it for the coding language or is it just to help set up the structure of the website? As you can tell I also have not used MS Visual Studios before.

Thanks in advanced,

Nate

Hi Nat:
Unless your few years old site is very big and full of functionalities/features, I would advise to integrate all in one brand new site to take advantages of Nop modern architecture and compatibility with mobiles.
11 лет назад
You only need Visual Studio if you need to do C# development (code changes).   You can change Views (.cshtml) files and the sytlesheet (styles.css) in any text editor.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.