Issue with NopResourceDisplayName

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hi All,

I need to add a new field in the view(in Admin Section)
For this, I am adding a field in the model. And also in XML File in app_data (in nop.web)

For example,
[NopResourceDisplayName("Admin.Configuration.Settings.Catalog.NewSettingForAdmin")]
public bool NewSettingForAdmin{ get; set; }

In defaultResources.admin.nopres.xml ,

<LocaleResource Name="NewSettingForAdmin">
                    <Value>New Setting For Admin</Value>
                    <Children>
                      <LocaleResource Name="Hint">
                        <Value>New Setting For Admin</Value>
                      </LocaleResource>
                    </Children>
                  </LocaleResource>
These are the changes that I have made.

But when I run the application, in the view I am unable to see the actual display name. It only shows Admin.Configuration.Settings.Catalog.NewSettingForAdmin instead of New Setting for all Products.

please help.

please tell me where I am going wrong.

Thanks!
11 лет назад
go to admin>Configuration>Languages>view string resources link and click add new record then give the resource name as

Admin.Configuration.Settings.Catalog.NewSettingForAdmin and value to your respective display text and click insert.

http://www.elaamart.com
11 лет назад
Thanks for your reply.
I am not clear with what I should do.

My confusion is :

Whenever I add a new checkbox in a view, what are the steps that I should follow as per the NopCommerce coding procedure ? How can I get the correct DisplayName for a property which is to be showcased in front-end?

As a part of coding, I want to know where and all I need to change...

Please help.

Thank You.
11 лет назад
I did what ever you suggested and its working.
Thank You :) :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.