my website is continuosly getting timed out abruptly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
website Url: pneumaticonline.com

The scenarios where session is getting timed out:

1. while editing and adding new products from admin
2. when placing an order after clicking confirm order button.
3. And sometimes in other occasion too.

My Site is hosted with Arvixe.com

Someone please tell me what could be the issue. Is this the issue is with hosting server or nopcommerce website.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance
11 лет назад
If it is shared hosting with Arvixe, their servers tend to be somewhat overloaded with too many databases per server.  If you are patient and provide sufficient detail, you may be able to get the to look into it. Submit a trouble ticket with them and provide specifics on the errors or problems you are seeing.
11 лет назад
Arvixe does an hourly reset of app pools for shared hosting.
11 лет назад
New York wrote:
Arvixe does an hourly reset of app pools for shared hosting.

On their shared hosting the app pools are reset much more often, probably due to overload.
You should consider a non-shared hosting for your web site.
11 лет назад
Definitely consider a VPS, if you have a heavily trafficked site; I run a VPS at Arvixe for my client sites, and the experience is much more user-friendly. nopCommerce is pretty resource-intensive, and does better in dedicated environments.
11 лет назад
the traffic in my website is very less. it would hardly 5-10 users per day or even less. So there is no means i should go for non-shared hosting or VPS. Please suggest what else i can do to resolve this issue.
11 лет назад
Are you on Arvixe's personal class asp?  They say that plan has unlimited bandwidth and unlimited storage; you can also have six domain names on one plan!  I called them and they said that this plan was truly unlimited; they were only getting to the point of moving a customer to a larger plan when the customer was consuming 325 GB's of storage.  That's a lot of space!  

Since it is unlimited bandwidth, wouldn't this plan even work for large high traffic sites?  

How does resetting the app pool change the performance?  I don't understand...does this mean that if you host with Arvixe you and your customers will continually get logged out?
11 лет назад
I have the same problem with Arvixe servers.
They don't know where the problem is. Don't run your NOPcommerce with Arvixe.
My web site constantly time out with Arvixe business class hosting, I'm looking for a new hosting company.
Running NOPcommerce 2.8 any recommendation for a dependable hosting company?
11 лет назад
susil.maharana wrote:
the traffic in my website is very less. it would hardly 5-10 users per day or even less. So there is no means i should go for non-shared hosting or VPS. Please suggest what else i can do to resolve this issue.

Provide a link to your website. oops got it :)
11 лет назад
Your web page is 1,850 KB that is way to big.

Optimise your graphics/design so it's only 500KB.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.