Google Checkout and Store Orders / Inventory

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
When a customer buys an item using google checkout, it doesn't seem to reflect on the nopcommerce store sales record and inventory and customer won't receive any confirmation email from the store and can't check their orders on the site directly. I am confused as to whether this is the way it is supposed to work, can someone clarify this?

Many Thanks,

JetFable
14 лет назад
Before anyone answeres my previous question, It seems this is related to some of the related posts on the forum that google checkout is not working correctly in GoDaddy hosting environment. On the integration console of my Google Checkout I am getting a 401 response error, and when I hit the GooglePostHandler.aspx page directly at my store URL, I am getting a "System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission" error, That is the reason the shopping cart is not updating and the sales record not going into the system.  I am not sure if it is related to the medium trust issue GoDaddy has, but I circumvented that by changing the webconfig directly. did anyone get google checkout to work correctly at GoDaddy? Any help appreciated

Many Thanks,

JetFable.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.