nopCommerce 3.0 Feature\Extension Development Job

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 лет назад
Thank you to the nopCommerce developers for this excellent open source product.

With the release of 3.0 with multivendor support I’d like to extend the default functionality in the following way.

•  On main window left column replace Manufacturers with list of the store’s Vendors.

•  Clicking on the vendors in left column brings up vendor’s products listing page (same as Manufacturers does now)

•  On vendors product page is link to a vendor profile page

•  Vendor profile page has layout for vendor information and overview.

•  Vendor profile page has a rating & reviews option for customers (same as the rating and reviews feature for products)

•  On all vendor profile pages there should be a statistics section which includes:
    o      Vendor Total Number of Lifetime Sales  #(int), populated by database query
    o      Vendor Total Number of Unique Products #(int) , populated by database query
    o        Vendor Average Rating and Review History (same as rating & review for products)

•  New feature must use resource file strings so our store can add multilingual support to functionality.

•  Should be added and developed as a nopCommerce plugin.

I’d like an experienced developer with nopCommerce and history with this software to provide an estimate for amount of time to complete and a quote to develop this functionality. I prefer using elance for all development projects.

Thank you in advance for your feedback and assistance.
10 лет назад
Dear IbrahimAyoub,

We will be happy to cooperate with you for custom development project on nopCommerce.

We are having a dedicated team working on nopCommerce projects and we have worked on many stores including some of the highly customized projects involving lacs of products and millions of visitors a month.

We have also developed several nopCommerce plugins and understand nopCommerce architecture very well.

I welcome you to our website at http://www.nopaccelerate.com/, review our services at http://www.nopaccelerate.com/services/ and request a quote for your requirements to enable us to send you our best proposal.

Moreover, we will be happy to work through this project using Elance as per your requirement.

Now awaiting for your response.

Thanks
10 лет назад
hezyz has already something near to what you want and will soon create them as extensions:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/20879/nop-28x-multi-storevendor.aspx?p=6:
Posted: 21 days ago Quote
it does not support and upgrade, only fresh install.

I have stopped developing this version, since nop came with multi vendor version.
waiting  for nop release and then i will update with some vendor extensions
10 лет назад
There is a work-item that considers many of these requirements. You can vote for it
10 лет назад
Maybe you can consider to cooperate with us - Nova Software.  You can send your requirement details to us.

Nova is Microsoft gold certified partner, Kentico certified partner,Sitefinity solution partner , nopCommerce solution  partner and Drupal Organization Membership.  Nova has been dedicated in software outsourcing industry for over 7 years, providing web development and mobile development services. Nova aiso launch her open-source and free CRM - Coevery.  Nova has accumulated abundant experience in NopCommerce.

You can visit our company's nopCommerce page and other pages to see more information.  In our pages, you can see our services, prices,  demo stores, recently finished projects and customers' testimonials. You can leave messages on our website and we will sincerely response to you immediately.

Forward to your coming!
10 лет назад
I would like to follow up on my post to recommend Umesh Patel on Elance.com https://www.elance.com/s/umeshdumaniya/, for nopCommerce plugin and extension development work. Umesh developed the requested plugin feature described above for us, meeting all requirements, timelines, and was highly professional throughout. Thank you, Ibrahim.
10 лет назад
Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you very much for your recommendation and putting trust on our team for this brilliant work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.