Grid Like Display - New Layout without pictures.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Are there any templates I could use that will show the Products in a grid-like display. I mean like an Excel Spreadsheet (with all the buttons "add to cart"  etc..., but without the Pictures or the pictures placeholder.
Is there a way to show the categories in the same manner, rather than the redundant show of the categories, on the left side and on the right side with the picture placeholders ----
Is there a way not to have any pictures at all and eliminating the white spaces (with the buttons spread out).
Any template I could manipulate ??????

Thanks.
14 лет назад
I have the same question, I want to disable images attached to products. i am working on this store, www.bearsmusic30.com
thx, wabbster
14 лет назад
I've been looking at ways in which to do this myselve

Currently I think thing of two ways to do this

Find the products In box control and make a copy of it (rename)
then modify the display to make it appear grid like (you can also remove the thumbnail here)

most of the templates actually clear the ProductsInBox module so most of your edits will be on the productsinbox module.

Option 2 is to use a ASP:GRID and some how databind the productscollection to the grid (this is the method I'm currently looking into doing - but it may require the extending of the base class - still looking into this though)
14 лет назад
Hi there

I had a play around with this today and managed to get it working - maybe the code do with some cleaning

Anyway here is what i did (refer than us a asp:grid I used a telerik Radgrid - but the concept should be the same)

basically i created an arraylist
then used the productmanager to build the items for the array

then build the array to a grid

job done ;-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.