Site breaks when I add source code solution to IIS - if no user is logged in

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 лет назад
I need to be able to configure payment callbacks so that they are returned to a specific IP and port, and I am trying to use IIS to do this.

I set up my nopCommerce source code solution in Visual Studio, which uses the Visual Studio Development server by default. I added my site to IIS and changed the option in Nop.Web.Properties.Web to Use Local IIS Web server.

When I try to run my site this way, the page does load up but is blank and appears to be missing its CSS. And I also notice numerous errors in my console on Chrome.

Does anyone know how to solve this one? I.e. setup the full source code solution on IIS?

EDIT: I just realised on closer inspection of the linked image that all those failed resources appear to be called on different ports. Can anyone explain what is going on here? What is the fix for this?
10 лет назад
I just found that if I log in to nopCommerce then the problems go away! Has anyone else experienced this? All the broken resources in the console (see first post) appear to be redirected to the login page, so all the js/css references etc. are being redirected to login?!

Anyone know how to solve this?
10 лет назад
I found that I had to connect as a user, in the IIS website basic settings section, and this problem went away for me.

Still don't fully understand what happened there, hopefully help anyone else stuck on the same thing.
10 лет назад
bump. Has anyone else had permissions issues when running nopCommerce (source solution) in IIS?

Need a better solution than connecting as admin in IIS?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.