Server Error in '/NopCommerceStore' Application.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
How do I solve the following error?

Server Error in '/NopCommerceStore' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

Source Error:

Line 1:  <browsers>
Line 2:    <browser refID="Default">
Line 3:      <controlAdapters>

Source File: /NopCommerceStore/App_Browsers/CSSFriendlyAdapters.browser    Line: 1
14 лет назад
i just downloaded 1.2 and installed it today.  getting the same error.  kind of worrisome that no tech support for this problem in a month.  maybe asking again will get a response.
14 лет назад
hi,

make sure that CSSFriendly is referenced in the web project and in the App_browsers there exists adapter.browser or CssFriendly.browser (or what ever it's called).
14 лет назад
i "fixed" this problem by deleting the file.  seems to work ok without it.
14 лет назад
Hi,

What version of nopcommerce are you using source or nosource?

if you are using the nosource version you should be fine, if using the source version make sure you compile the project.

mike..
14 лет назад
I am having the same problem, but don't understand what to do. When first installed by GoDaddy everything was OK, but now cannot access the page. I reinstalled, and get the same result. I installed a second application of nopCommerce in another folder, looked at the CSSFriendlyAdapters.browser files but don't see any difference in the first few lines... error code said error is in Line 1... ???

I can access the second install, but have not made any changes in the Admin section. Problem must be caused by some change I made in setting up in the Admin site, but have no idea where to start looking.

Help!... Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.