Free Form Text Field for Product Attributes?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Is it possible to have a Text Field that a customer could enter their Name for a product that we customize?

Text options on products (e.g. require initials for monogrammed products, require text name for product customization, etc)
14 лет назад
You will find a box to checkmark right about the item price on the product info tab.
14 лет назад
You will find a box to checkmark right about the item price on the product info tab.
It was in version 1.3. Now you to create new product attribute with "TextBox" control type on product variant details page (Product Variant Attributes tab)
13 лет назад
Is it also possible to give customers an option to either fill in a textbox for engravement or have them upload an image as a template for engravement?

And is it possible to limit the amount of characters that a customer can enter?
I can imagine that is not standard feature.
In that case my question is if it is possible to access this produkt property programmatically.
13 лет назад
Hi tjerk,

haydie wrote:
Is it also possible to give customers an option to either fill in a textbox for engravement or have them upload an image as a template for engravement?

And is it possible to limit the amount of characters that a customer can enter?

the features are not available out of the box but I think you can do this without too much difficulty -

Have a look at this topic to help with file uploads:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8080/customer-files-upload.aspx#33775

Maybe you could adapt this form to suit your needs - and edit an input field to limit the maximum characters

If you want to go further (ie if you have many products that require the above) I think it would be worth creating a new product template (nopcommercestore/templates/products)

which has an input field hard coded and utilises the code from the above post
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.