2 options for some work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 лет назад
Hi there,

am 99.99% ready to go live , all finished in terms of product, compliance etc.

TAX application is stopping my payment plugin from working, both on Product Tax and Delivery Tax, it is a straight 10%  and is inclusive so no complexity in totals  there.

Options:

Option A:
1a. Help debug and get payment plugin working (i have source and you can use that), plugin is currently removing decimals and putting 123.45 through as 12345.00, it appeared to be working but had to go back into test, I have already located this in the paymentprocessor.cs but I don't (or can't) run the risk of re-compiling the plugin as it has been a decade since I used C+, also need to remove some of the card selections.
and
2a. Investigate the rejection of  the payment POST at the CONFIRM stage of checkout (it goes through with TAX switched off and fails with TAX switched on, even though the Tax does not affect the post totals??)

info:  Tested end to end with CC and COD payment methods and with Tax on it fails CC, but goes through on COD method ?

or option 2b
I'll disable all TAX on the website and will need to add in a HTML ?? generated runtime calc at the various stages of checkout process to display the TAX as a 10% of the order total and 10% of the shipping total, or perhaps just a 10% of the grand total,  I do not need to store the tax values in the sql database , so this could be an entire front end code drop to the checkout process, that's much simpler in my view.

so ,   1a and 2a  or  1a and 2b

please feel free to to contact me and quote an hourly rate.

Kind regards

Deryans
10 лет назад
pm sent
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.