Request for ConfigurationPermission failed while attempting to access configuration section 'system.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Hi,

I've now been struggling with nopCommerce 1.40, for the last week. The site runs fine, but as soon as you want to log in, it gives the following error:

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Request for ConfigurationPermission failed while attempting to access configuration section 'system.web/machineKey'. To allow all callers to access the data for this section, set section attribute 'requirePermission' equal 'false' in the configuration file where this section is declared.

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: machine.config    Line: 142

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

My hosting provider runs in Medium Trust and 1.40 can run on Medium Trust... If I read it correctly? But it doesn't. My host was kind enough to set up a temporary Full trust environment, then 1.40 runs and logs in smoothly.

Could anyone please direct me to where I can look to make this work? nopCommerce has everything I need and would really love to start using it in a live environment.

Thanking you in advance,

Pierre
14 лет назад
OK, so this site doesn't run in Medium Trust at all. I had my hosting provider set up a Full Trust server for me and there nopCommerce ran without a hiccup. But on Medium trust, one cannot log in or register... Just getting the "ConfigurationPermission" error.

Any ideas? I tried all the Medium Trust suggestions on the forums already.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.