Help ASAP! Registration: My admin name and password appear in fax/password field

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Ok, weird one.
When I go to register as a new user my admin user name appeared in the fax field and my password appeared in the password field. I logged in with a different user account (not an admin account), and then logged out. But, my admin user name and password still appear in those fields. I deleted the fax field, but then my user name started appearing in the phone field. I do not know if others can see these, but the 2 computers I have used both show this happening. I have cleared my cache and it still is happening. How can I fix this asap!! Thanks for any help!
14 лет назад
Check localisation

English                        Admin.AddressInfo.Fax                           Fax number: Edit
14 лет назад
I went through and deleted that email everywhere in nopcommerce and it stopped doing it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.