how to launch the nopCommerce project online ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
when i will be done with the modification in the nopCommerce and ready to launch
what exactly i have to save on the server:
Ine nopCommerce project there are several folders like:

Dependencies
Library
NopCommerceStore
Payment
Shipping
Tax
NopCommerce solution file
NopCommerce.vssscc

so what folder i have to put on the server in order to launch the website or i have to place all the folders on server ? Please explain me...
14 лет назад
PLEASE HELP PLEASE
14 лет назад
upload the CONTENTS of nopcommercestore to your directory
14 лет назад
so you mean just the NopCommerceStore folder ?

i dont need to upload these following folders along with nopcommercestore folder :

Dependencies ?
Library ?
Payment ?
Shipping ?
Tax ?
NopCommerce solution file ?
NopCommerce.vssscc ?

or i have to ?
14 лет назад
so you mean just the NopCommerceStore folder ?

Yes
14 лет назад
I think you do need to upload all the files and folders. I uploaded for mine and its working fine till now.
14 лет назад
now i am totally confused what should i do ?
so when we upload the project on the server we need to define a path ? that will catch the default.aspx ?
so what will be the path ?

\NopCommerce\NopCommerceStore\Default.aspx ?

OR

NopCommerceStore\Default.aspx ?

Please explain me ....please

and nj can i see your website, can you provide the link to your website ? you can PM me if you don't wanna share here
14 лет назад
I am still in the process of going live... will PM you once done (IIS configuration and stuff)
14 лет назад
i asked one more question above about the path and configuration on server, please answer that question and explain me..
14 лет назад
in your hosted environment, say you create a folder called 'mystore'

upload the CONTENTS of nopcommercestore folder 'mystore'

set folder 'mystore' as an application

give the appropriate read / write permissions to the folder / subfolders  ('network service' and 'IUSR_ ...' )

set the path of your domain name to 'mystore'

look at the 'screencasts' for more information
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.