Overriding the controllers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 лет назад
But now how can the public action methods of a "core" controller be overridden?

Now a lot of NonAction methods are marked as virtual, which it makes possible to override them if we inherit from the controller. But what about the public action methods? They are still no virtual, how can I override them?

In other words, what steps have to be done to inherit from a "core" controller like ShoppingCartController to implement/override the public actions in your own plugin?
9 лет назад
No one can give an answer?
9 лет назад
olandese wrote:
But now how can the public action methods of a "core" controller be overridden?

Now a lot of NonAction methods are marked as virtual, which it makes possible to override them if we inherit from the controller. But what about the public action methods? They are still no virtual, how can I override them?

In other words, what steps have to be done to inherit from a "core" controller like ShoppingCartController to implement/override the public actions in your own plugin?

It's probably the Routing you need to override, creating a new controller...
9 лет назад
marc wrote:
It's probably the Routing you need to override, creating a new controller...

Hi marc,

Can you give us more details how did you override the controllers?

Thanks
8 лет назад
Hey ,

I have been using with success the method provided here

Its really quite simple.

Just remember to use EngineContext.Current.Resolve<"">();  if you need to get services as far as I remember this was required.

Let me know if it worked for you!

Regards
Rafal
7 лет назад
Good news! We decided to go with model factories in the upcoming version 3.90. Already implemented! Please see "develop" branch on Github or find a list of commits referenced in this work item
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.